Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally, It's Ended

Feel tired and sleepy. But I think I have to write it down by today.
Yes, it is end. My internship has ended.
No tear, and it was full of joy~
Honestly, I have learnt a lot within 4 months in Roots. Especially from my "boss", yee ling.
Not only knowledge, there's something changes in my life also. The way I think, the way I do, the way i see, the way i listen, all is influenced by Rooties.
Anyway, I'm enjoying the changes. I love my life~
I have found myself during the internship. I'd lost before. Eventually, they pulled me up.
I feel I'm lucky because I'd been Roots for my internship. And met a lot of friends who really care about me! (*is very very very care about me) so *touch*
I have to leave although I'm happy in Roots. Because I want a break, I need a break, definitely.
For the break, still under planning. Hope I can improve myself, accompany my family, have a meet up with friends, and let my soul take a break~~

Ok, really sleepy now. bye^^ I'll upload my pic soon.. wait for me^^ (want ask Sandy send it to me)

No comments: