Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hahahaha.. exam is over ^___^
Have been waiting the day for long. The exam was so STRESS..~~

The coming sem break quite hard because have to start the FYP (thesis). I haven't confirm my topic with my advisor yet. OMG~~~ She asked me produce the Chapter 1 - Introduction directly without prove my topic. Scare that she will reject my topic after I produced my work. That's means I have to RE-DO!!!! God bless me T_T

And, I wanna thanks my friends who encourage me during the exam. Beng, Li Yun and Nicole!! Thank you. I couldn't release the stress without you. Thank you pulling me back when I was down ^__^ Thank you again... Wish we can achieve flying colour result this time..

Today went Sg.Wang with Beng. Haha, Gary was there. OMG~~ There was an event organized by 988 and Magnum. He sang the 《起床歌》... VERY GENG!!!! He promised he will marry if he get the award of Malaysia -- the best singer. Hoho, he will invite the fans to the wedding party. Faster log in to 988 website to vote him if you want to attend his wedding party ^__^

988 DJs with Gary (red shirt)
Tartan pants (is it look like the pyjamas?? T_T

1 comment:

飞飞 said...

hey, you went to sg wang that day ah? i am at the same place as well u know?!!!!!!