Sunday, June 15, 2008

Phuket Trip

I know I'm late. BUT~~~ at least I post it finally ^__^ so, don't blame me, ok??
Here are some my Phuket trip pics..

** Welcome to Phuket**

1st day:

Walk Walk Walk +ing.. and buy buy buy..

Start our journey in Phuket after settled our luggage in hotel. We were enjoying the Phuket's street and hunting our dinner

with Playhouse and playboy!!

In front of a shopping center in Phuket town (can't remember the name)

2nd day:

On the way to islandssss..

in need of shade to cover my eyebag.

Phi Phi Leh

awesome

me, Goh and nicole

sorry, nicole

Wah~ delicious!!! hehe, our lunch in Phi Phi Don. Local Thai Food..
My favourite, Tom Yam Soup

sunset view from my balcony.. romantic!!

Rock City it is~ Phuket

On the street~ For those alcoholic, sure you'll like here. A lot of pubs here, and the alcohol cheap also.
3rd day:
hehe, my breakfast in hotel..~ ^__^

+rafting+

unforgettable experience I have..

A.T.V Sport = motor biking (I also don't know ATV stand for what)

Before start.. Haha, I'm pinky

Don't stop me... I want continue >.<

Elephant massage. And, it was kissing me... yuck!!!
Pose to take photo (although I was lethargic)
I stepped at P A T O N G B E A C H
4th day:
Patong beach and Andaman sea
So early, there was people were jogging there

YEAH~ I love here
I love the sunshine beaming down on my face.. ^_^
we again!!
decoration at Patong Beach..
my pinky slipper. And, goodbye to Phuket.
++++++
hehe, you can go view my friendster if pics here can't fulfill you. Hehe!! I really like Phuket, the biggest island for Thailand. I like the blue sky, crystal water, sunshine, whitie and softy sand... and thai food. Hehe!!! I think I'll go back again.. 4 days 3 nights, really not enough for me.
PHUKET, I'll be back.. Hope it won't wait for long... ^__^

1 comment: