Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day

Hi all.
I did something today.

Before that, many friends advised me don't do that in nz. And, I have seen so many examples as well. I never thought want to do it in nz. I always told myself that endure it until i back to m'sia.

Today i'm impulsive. Just pop up a mind, feel like wanna do a change. So i walked in and did it.
Haha. I told so long. Haven't tell u guys what i did today. I cut my hair today. Yup, messy hair finally gone!!!
before - messy hair
after
And, wig
blonde wig
auntie look

with ricky and nicky
today is Mother's Day. We took photos with home-stay family.
in our family has 6 members, 5 nationality:
Papa-Scotland, Mama-HongKong, Ricky-Kiwi,
Andy-Korean, MH (he was absent)-Korean, Nicky-Taiwan, and me-Malaysia

This year i'm couldn't celebrate Mother's day with my dearest mom. But, i did called her and share gift with my siblings. Feel warm when on phone with mom. I can feel that she very miss me, her little cutie daughter. LOL. Lastly, happy mother's day =)

No comments: